What funding is available to physicians for reimbursements of related costs?
Through the JCCs, up to 250 practicing BC physicians will receive support as follows:
As a physician, how do I submit my sessional time & expenses for the JCC Pre-Forum 2024?
When registration opens (February 2024), physicians can register to attend the JCC Pre-Forum and Quality Forum using the ‘QF24-JCC’ discount code and are asked to submit your sessional time and expenses through an online portal, which will be shared closer to the event.
A few key things to remember:
- Eligibility is for physicians located only within British Columbia.
- You must submit your expenses within 90 days of the event (by July 23, 2024).
- You will choose from two event options depending on whether you’ve attended just the JCC Pre-Forum (April 23) or the JCC Pre-Forum & the Quality Forum (April 23 – 25). If you are attending only the Quality Forum (April 24 & 25), your expenses are not eligible.
- You must provide detailed receipts of your expenses, which will be uploaded by type of expense into the portal (so pre-save your receipts to your laptop). If you have three taxi receipts, please take one scan or picture of those three expenses together.
- If there is anything unusual about your submission, you can explain in notes section.
- You do not need to print and sign the form, a digital signature (by typing your name) is all that is required to submit.
- Please be sure to read the details below on guidelines for your accepted expenses – for example, you can claim only up to seven (7) hours only of sessional time, even if you attend both the JCC Pre-Forum as well as the Quality Forum.
- As these payments and expenses are only reimbursed via electronic funds, please ensure banking information is updated/linked on the Doctors of BC website.
- It is possible that you will receive your reimbursement in two separate payments, one for your sessional time and one for travel/accommodation expenses.
- For more information, please review JCC Pre-Forum Expense Guidelines.
If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.