BC Rural Health Conference
May 29 - July 31
The BC Rural Health Conference will once again take place in Penticton on the weekend of May 29-31, 2020 for another weekend of networking, learning, and relaxing.
- Interactive rurally relevant CME/CPD group sessions and hands-on skills workshops
- Add-on courses: HOUSE-OB, CASTED, The CARE Course and more
- Complimentary childcare during conference hours
- Provider wellness opportunities: massage chair, complimentary yoga, and more
- Opportunities to socialize and network with colleagues
Registration for this event will open in early 2020. Seats for some workshops will be limited – sign up for the RHC conference mailing list and be one of the first to receive the conference brochure/registration package!